Moderate full-body strength workout using bodyweight and dumbbells (10-15 lbs) with music added. Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed). Great for runners and cyclists.
- (2) strength sets, including isometric holds
- bodyweight co...
Intense full-body HIIT class using bodyweight and dumbbells (15 lbs. used). Class structure:
- Dynamic warm-up
- Two strength sets with compound exercises
- A third and final intense bodyweight cardio set
- Highlighted exercises: DB snatch, jump squat, sprawl, quick feet, squat+curl+press
- No m...
Welcome to your new favorite core routine. This total body workout focusing on the midsection will likely be added to your favorites. It is a solid workout on its own or an excellent way to ease back into movement.
What to expect:
- Side body (oblique) exercises
- No jumping
- Beginner and pregn...
This is great for all levels of fitness and you'll be happy to hear there are no push-ups in this upper body workout. Cruise through this 15-minute sesh using light and medium dumbbells targeting the biceps, triceps, shoulders, and back muscles.