Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
Advanced full-body HIIT class using bodyweight only. Two sets of HIIT exercises done for two rounds each. Lower-body focused.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge + skip, sprawls, side-lying abduction
- No music
Burn score: 4/5
Intense full-body HIIT class using dumbbells (15 lbs). Dynamic warm-up, two strength sets with compound exercises, ends on a bodyweight cardio finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: DB snatch, jump squat, sprawl, quick feet, squat+curl+press
- No music
Burn score: 5/5
Quick core and abs strength workout using dumbbells (5-10lbs). Warm-up followed by three circuits of core strengthening exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: chop/lift, 1/4 get-up, weighted side plank, dead bug
- No jumping, knee-friendly, and can be modified for pregnancy
- Music included
Get ready for rock-solid shoulders. This class is more on the intermediate to the advanced side of things, especially if you are using heavier weights.
What to expect:
- Shoulder and back exercises
- Core exercises
- Includes music
Equipment recommended: medium weights (Charlee is using 15 lb...