Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
Full body cardio workout using bodyweight only. Warm-up followed by three circuits of cardio exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: pendulum lunge, lateral bounds, push-up reach
- No music
Equipment needed: none
Sweat score: 3/5
Advanced bodyweight HIIT. Warm-up followed by three Tabata rounds. Expect to move the entire time, recovery sessions are active.
- Highlighted exercises: seal jacks, runner's crunch, lateral bound, high knees, sprawls
- No music
Equipment needed: shoes recommended
Sweat score: 5/5
Tabata is ...
Beginner-friendly lower body workout using bodyweight and a box. Class structure: three circuits of knee strengthening exercises completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: step-up, straight leg lift, hip extensions (no squats or lunges!)
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy-friend...
Beginner-friendly strength workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up followed by three circuits of knee-strengthening exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: clamshell, squat, "clock" drill, deadlift
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly
- Includes music
Equipment needed: r...