Short on time but still looking to Le Sweat? Try this 20-day calendar built with 20 minute workouts so you can get in, get out, and get on with your life!
(More info below)
Twenty 20 minute workouts to be completed in 20 days.
- These workouts do not need to be completed in 20 consecutive days, but we recommend doing five workouts per week with two rest days to look for more structure.
- If you feel like you have the energy to do more, choose any workout from the Le Sweat site! In general, if doing multiple workouts, we recommend doing HIIT and strength workouts first and always finish your workout on cardio.
- We designed this calendar for people looking to complement their current workout routines or challenge themselves to get 20 minutes of fitness daily.
- It's totally acceptable to replace any of the workouts with another workout from the app. We are all about consistency and want you to sweat the way you'd like!
Any other questions? We would love to hear from you!
Please email us: [email protected].
This class focuses on building hip stability and strength to strengthen the lower back. Low-impact/no-jumping bodyweight strength workout. Class structure: warm-up, abs, two strength circuits, stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: quadruped hip extension, rainbows, lateral squat, various core exerci...