20m QUICK & EFFICIENT STRENGTH (DB/KBs)
20 MINUTES • 23m
Intermediate, full body strength workout using weights (10-25lbs). Class structure: mobilizing warm-up, three strength sets completed for two rounds each, and a bodyweight Tabata finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: plank dumbbell pull-through, dumbbell suitcase swing, goblet squat, sprawl, kick-thru
- Includes music
Equipment needed: dumbbells or kettlebells
Strength score: 4/5
Up Next in 20 MINUTES
25m FIERY FULL BODY HIIT (DBs)
Intense full-body HIIT class using dumbbells (15 lbs). Dynamic warm-up, two strength sets with compound exercises, ends on a bodyweight cardio finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: DB snatch, jump squat, sprawl, quick feet, squat+curl+press
- No music
Burn score: 5/5
20m BODYWEIGHT BOOTY STRENGTH
Beginner-friendly booty strength workout that doubles as a hip mobility class. Class structure includes four circuits, including: warm-up, booty, mobility, and strength.
- Highlighted exercises: split squat, prone hip extension, clamshell abduction, kneeling-to-1/2-kneeling
- Knee-friendly, beg...
25m CHALLENGING FULL BODY MOBILITY (B...
Ease into this challenging full-body mobility routine using bodyweight and resistance bands. Targets the shoulders, hips, and hamstrings.
- Highlighted exercises: banded leg-lowers, prone angels, standing abduction
- Pregnancy-friendly (modify prone exercises as needed)
- No music