20m LOW-IMPACT STRENGTH (HEAVY WEIGHTS)
20 MINUTES • 22m
Beginner-friendly, no-jumping, full-body strength workout using medium to heavy weights (15-25 lbs). Warm-up, two sets of exercises completed for two rounds, plus a sweaty ground get-up finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: ground get-up, weighted leg lowers, suitcase squat
- Beginner and pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
Strength score 3/5
Up Next in 20 MINUTES
20m NO-JUMPING KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Intermediate, full-body strength workout using kettlebells (18-30lbs). Class structure: warm-up followed by three circuits completed two times each. Begin standing before moving down to the mat for the final round.
- Highlighted exercises: dead stop kettlebell swing, lying triceps extensions, si...
20m GET STRONGER (BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH)
Get stronger with this bodyweight strength workout. Warm-up followed by two strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: iso split squat, split squat, hollow hold
- Recommended for runners and cyclists
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core exer...
20m INTRO UPPER BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Beginner-friendly upper body strengthening workout using dumbbells (5-10lbs). Mobilizing warm-up followed by strength circuit completed for three rounds.
- Highlighted exercises: wall push-ups, bicep curls, upright row
- No music
Equipment needed: dumbbells, elevated surface