Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
So you've been lifting for a while and now you're ready to take it to the next level? Try this workout. This workout can be done 2-3x a week for maximum results.
Equipment needed: Dumbbells or kettlebells
- Includes music
Intermediate to advanced full body HIIT using dumbbells (10-15lbs). Class structure: warm-up, strength, two AMRAP* circuits.
*AMRAP = as many rounds as possible
- Highlighted exercises: dumbbell snatch, kick thru, kickstand RDL, curtsy lunge
- Low-impact and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exerc...
Intermediate full body cardio and core workout using dumbbells (10 lbs). Warm-up followed by two cardio sets repeated three times each. Bodyweight abs finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: 1/2 kneeling get-up, sprawls, 1/4 get-up, bear plank + knee tap
- Pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as...
Make your way through this full-body strength workout and enjoy the mobility exercises at the end to top it all off.
What to expect:
- Full body workout
- Glute and hamstring exercises
- Includes split squats
- No jumping
- Includes mobility exercises at the end
Equipment needed: medium to hea...