Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
Cardio and strength? Yes please!
Exercises in this workout:
- Reverse lunge with heavy weights
- Cardio + core exercises
- additional 5-minute stretch
Equipment needed: Dumbbells or kettlebells
A progressive strength workout using dumbbells (15-20lbs) builds up to the final set of exercises. Five circuits of exercises completed two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: single-arm march, sumo lean, single-leg hip raise, full get-up
- Shoeless and no-jumping
- Includes music
This was a doozy for a workout. You can expect a lot of core exercises as well as total body HIIT vibes. Have fun with this one, we know we did!
Needed: sliders or towels (hard floor), paper plates (carpet)
Beginner-friendly cardio workout using dumbbells (10-18lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, two strength sets, and a cardio finisher. Each circuit is completed three times.
- Highlighted exercises: under-the-fence, tempo squat, SLDL + row, push-up reach
- Low impact, beginner, and pr...