30m GENTLE FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB/KBs)
BEGINNER FRIENDLY • 29m
Beginner-friendly, full-body strength workout using dumbbells and kettlebells (5-25lbs). Class structure includes four strength circuits, beginning with a warm-up.
- Highlighted exercises: curtsy lunge, DB swings, elevated push-ups, balancing overhead press
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly
- Includes music
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in BEGINNER FRIENDLY
25m LOW-IMPACT KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Are you new to kettlebells? This beginner-friendly strength workout using kettlebells (18-25lbs) is a great place to start. Class structure: warm-up, two strength circuits, and a core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge + 1/2 clean, goblet march, 1/2 get-up
- No jumping, beginner, a...
25m ENERGIZING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB...
Beginner-friendly full-body strength workout using dumbbells or kettlebells (10-20lbs). Class structure: dynamic warm-up, two progressive strength sets repeated three times each, and low-impact core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: single-leg deadlift, squat thruster, plank spiders
- No jumpin...
10m LOW-IMPACT BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH
Full body strength workout using bodyweight only. Warm-up followed by two strength circuits.
- Highlighted exercises: bird dog, squat, reverse lunge + SLDL combo
- No jumping and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises)
- No music
Equipment needed: none
Strength score: 2/5