30m SIMPLE KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
BEGINNER FRIENDLY • 29m
Recommended warm-up: 8m KETTLEBELL ARM BAR WARM-UP
Beginner-friendly strength workout using kettlebells (18-25lbs). Class structure: dynamic warm-up, two strength sets, abs finisher.
- Highlighted kettlebell exercises: halos, pendulum (hike) practice, squat
- No jumping, beginner and pregnancy-friendly
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in BEGINNER FRIENDLY
20m LOW-IMPACT STRENGTH (HEAVY WEIGHTS)
Beginner-friendly, no-jumping, full-body strength workout using medium to heavy weights (15-25 lbs). Warm-up, two sets of exercises completed for two rounds, plus a sweaty ground get-up finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: ground get-up, weighted leg lowers, suitcase squat
- Beginner and pregnancy...
7m ABS: AMP IT UP #3
Beginner-friendly, bodyweight abs workout using zero equipment. Follow along as we move through timed intervals of some of our favorite Le Sweat abs exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: side plank + crunch, lizard walk, alternating jack knife
Strength score: 4/5
10m BREATHWORK FOR ABS
Beginner-friendly breath-focused core work. No equipment needed.