5m ABS-ON-BACK (BODYWEIGHT)
BEGINNER FRIENDLY • 5m 35s
Beginner-friendly, abs-strengthening workout using zero equipment. Class structure: Five unique abs exercises (all on the back), with no repeating exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: hollow hold, combo crunch, 1/4 get-up, straight-leg sit-up
Burn score: 3/5
Up Next in BEGINNER FRIENDLY
20m LOW-IMPACT BOOTY & THIGHS
No jumping, lower body strength workout using mostly bodyweight (one exercise with 10lb dumbbells). Class structure: standing warm-up and two strength circuits completed two times each.
- Highlighted exercises: isometric split squat, clamshell abduction, single-leg hip raises, sumo lean
- No jum...
20m BASELINE FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB/KBs)
Beginner-friendly, strength workout using an elevated surface and weights (15-30lbs). Class structure: three sets of strength circuits repeated for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge, goblet squat, bear crawl, elevated push-up
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly (...
20m COMPLETE FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Beginner-friendly, full body, strength workout using an elevated surface and weights (15-25 lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: feet-elevated hip raise, split squat, single-leg deadlift, sit-up
- No jumping
Equipment needed: dum...