Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
Full body, energizing warm-up using bodyweight only. Start with standing exercises before moving down to the mat for two core exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: windmill, hacky sack, leg lowers
Equipment needed: none
Full body strength workout using bodyweight only. Warm-up followed by two strength circuits.
- Highlighted exercises: bird dog, squat, reverse lunge + SLDL combo
- No jumping and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises)
- No music
Strength score: 2/5
SWEAT SCORE: 3/5
ABOUT: Leg day workout with a total body focus using dumbbells (10-15 lbs). Warm-up followed by three lower body circuits. The final circuit is a Le Sweat Fam favorite (get-ups).
HIGHLIGHTED EXERCISES: Ground get-up, iso split squats, goblet march
Beginner-friendly, bodyweight strength and cardio workout. Three circuits of exercises completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: shoulder-elevated hip raise, wall push-ups, hands-elevated plank rows
- Low-impact and pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
- No music