Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
Full body cardio workout using bodyweight only. Warm-up followed by three circuits of cardio exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: pendulum lunge, lateral bounds, push-up reach
- No music
Sweat score: 3/5
Low-intensity full-body workout using bands. Standing warm-up into three circuits of bands + bodyweight exercises followed by a gentle mobility and stretch routine.
- Highlighted exercises: squat + side leg lift, SLDL airplane, downdog + plank spideR
- Includes music
Equipment needed: bands
Quick bodyweight Tabata workout filmed in a hotel. Warm-up followed by three rounds of Tabata. All exercises are standing.
- Highlighted exercises: wall march, squats, curtsy lunge, standing side crunch
- Beginner, knee, and pregnancy friendly
- No music
Equipment needed: none
Sweat score: 2/...
Beginner-friendly full body strength workout using bodyweight, a wall, and an elevated surface. Warm-up is followed by two strength sets with the most effective bodyweight exercises repeated five times each.
- Exercises used: box squat, elevated push-ups, low-impact jumping jacks, back exercises...