20m KNEE-STRENGTHENING WORKOUT (BANDS)
BANDS • 21m
Beginner-friendly strength workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up followed by three circuits of knee-strengthening exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: clamshell, squat, "clock" drill, deadlift
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly
- Includes music
Equipment needed: resistance bands
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in BANDS
25m CHALLENGING FULL BODY MOBILITY (B...
Ease into this challenging full-body mobility routine using bodyweight and resistance bands. Targets the shoulders, hips, and hamstrings.
- Highlighted exercises: banded leg-lowers, prone angels, standing abduction
- Pregnancy-friendly (modify prone exercises as needed)
- No music
35m APARTMENT-FRIENDLY STRENGTH (BANDS)
Intermediate, full-body strength workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, two strength circuits repeated three times each, cardio finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: squat + banded side step, standing abduction, standing hydrant, push-up reach
- No jumping and p...
35m ENERGIZING FULL BODY STRENGTH (BA...
Intermediate full body strength workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up, three strength circuits, and a core circuit all completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: - standing abduction, squats, push-up reach, lateral bounds
- Beginner and pregnancy-friendly (modi...