Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
Quickie, no-jumping, full body strength workout using dumbbells (15 lbs). Two strength circuits repeated two times each.
- Highlighted exercises: renegade row, kick thru, dumbbell swing
- No music
Intermediate, full-body HIIT workout with Tabata intervals using dumbbells (10lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, strength, two Tabata circuits, and a cooldown stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: DB swings, overhead presses, plank row + knee drive, bicycle crunches
- Includes music
Beginner-friendly, full-body strength workout using dumbbells and kettlebells (5-25lbs). Class structure includes four strength circuits, beginning with a warm-up.
- Highlighted exercises: curtsy lunge, DB swings, elevated push-ups, balancing overhead press
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-...
Advanced full body HIIT workout using dumbbells (10-15lbs). Quick warm-up followed by two strength circuits. Core finisher to close the class.
- Highlighted exercises: squat thruster, lateral lunges, weighted dead bugs, crab reach
- Low impact with an option to increase the intensity by adding h...