Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
So you've been lifting for a while and now you're ready to take it to the next level? Try this workout. This workout can be done 2-3x a week for maximum results.
Equipment needed: Dumbbells or kettlebells
- Includes music
Intermediate to advanced full body HIIT using dumbbells (10-15lbs). Class structure: warm-up, strength, two AMRAP* circuits.
*AMRAP = as many rounds as possible
- Highlighted exercises: dumbbell snatch, kick thru, kickstand RDL, curtsy lunge
- Low-impact and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exerc...
Make your way through this full-body strength workout and enjoy the mobility exercises at the end to top it all off.
What to expect:
- Full body workout
- Glute and hamstring exercises
- Includes split squats
- No jumping
- Includes mobility exercises at the end
Equipment needed: medium to hea...
Intermediate, full body HIIT workout using dumbbells (10-15lbs). Includes an AMRAP section with five exercises completed for as many rounds as possible during a ten minute interval. Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, AMRAP, core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: lateral bounds, push-u...