45m SWEATY TABATA HIIT (DBs)
DUMBBELLS • 44m
Voted as a top favorite by LSTV Members, get ready for an intermediate full-body HIIT class with Tabata rounds. Class structure: warm-up, strength circuit, cardio circuit, two Tabata rounds, and a ten-minute mobility session to finish the class.
- Highlighted exercises: chop, sprawls, runner's crunch, single-leg deadlift, 1/4 get-ups
- Includes music
Equipment needed: dumbbells, shoes recommended
Sweat score: 4/5
Up Next in DUMBBELLS
30m SOLID FULL BODY STRENGTH (HEAVY W...
Low-impact, full body, strength workout using heavy weights (5-35lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, two seven-minute strength rounds, five-minute core finisher, quickie stretch to finish.
- Highlighted exercises: sumo deadlift, single-leg hip raise, crouching plank + knee drive, si...
30m FIERY FULL BODY HIIT (DBs)
Intermediate to advanced full body HIIT using dumbbells (10-15lbs). Class structure: warm-up, strength, two AMRAP* circuits.
*AMRAP = as many rounds as possible
- Highlighted exercises: dumbbell snatch, kick thru, kickstand RDL, curtsy lunge
- Low-impact and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exerc...
30m BALANCED FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Intermediate, full body, strength workout focusing on unilateral strength using an elevated surface and dumbbells (10lbs). Class structure: warm-up, two strength circuits completed three times, and mobility round to finish.
- Highlighted exercises: shoulders-elevated hip raise, elevated push-up,...