15m STANDING BODYWEIGHT TABATA
HIIT • 15m
Beginner-friendly, quick bodyweight Tabata workout filmed in a hotel. Warm-up followed by three rounds of Tabata. All exercises are standing.
- Highlighted exercises: wall march, squats, curtsy lunge, standing side crunch
- Beginner, knee, and pregnancy friendly
Sweat score: 2/5
Tabata is 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of recovery (4 minutes total).
Up Next in HIIT
30m INTENSE KETTLEBELL HIIT
Join Ben, a master at kettlebells, in this advanced, full-body HIIT workout that was voted one of the most challenging workouts on LSTV. Class structure: warm-up, strength circuit, kettlebell swing circuit, two AMRAP rounds to finish.
- Highlighted exercises: pendulum lunge, kettlebell swings, s...
45m SWEATY TABATA HIIT (DBs)
Voted as a top favorite by LSTV Members, get ready for an intermediate full-body HIIT class with Tabata rounds. Class structure: warm-up, strength circuit, cardio circuit, two Tabata rounds, and a ten-minute mobility session to finish the class.
- Highlighted exercises: chop, sprawls, runner's c...
15m EXTREME BODYWEIGHT TABATA
Advanced bodyweight HIIT. Warm-up followed by three Tabata rounds. Expect to move the entire time, and recovery sessions are active.
- Highlighted exercises: seal jacks, runner's crunch, lateral bound, high knees, sprawls
- No music
Equipment needed: shoes recommended
Sweat score: 5/5