30m KILLER BODYWEIGHT TABATA
HIIT • 31m
Full-body, advanced Tabata HIIT workout using zero equipment. Warm-up, dynamic warm-up, and five Tabata rounds.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse kick, jump squats, sprawls, crab reach, mountain climber
- Includes music
Equipment needed: none
Sweat score: 5/5
Tabata is 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of recovery (4 minutes total).
Up Next in HIIT
25m CHALLENGING FULL BODY HIIT (DBs)
Advanced full body HIIT workout using dumbbells (10-15lbs). Quick warm-up followed by two strength circuits. Core finisher to close the class.
- Highlighted exercises: squat thruster, lateral lunges, weighted dead bugs, crab reach
- Low impact with an option to increase the intensity by adding h...
30m HARDCORE FULL BODY HIIT (DBs)
Intense full body HIIT workout using dumbbells (10-15 lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, cardio, strength, mat exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: kick thru, split squat, lateral squat, bear plank row, high knees
- Can be completed with or without dumbbells, and can be modified to...
40m LOW-IMPACT BODYWEIGHT HIIT
Intermediate bodyweight HIIT class that can easily be modified to a beginner-friendly option. Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, two strength circuits, core circuit, and cardio + core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: multiple lunge variations, eccentric push-ups, various core exercises...