30m HARDCORE FULL BODY HIIT (DBs)
HIIT • 34m
Intense full body HIIT workout using dumbbells (10-15 lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, cardio, strength, mat exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: kick thru, split squat, lateral squat, bear plank row, high knees
- Can be completed with or without dumbbells, and can be modified to be low-impact
- Includes music
Equipment needed: dumbbells
Sweat score: 5/5
Up Next in HIIT
40m LOW-IMPACT BODYWEIGHT HIIT
Intermediate bodyweight HIIT class that can easily be modified to a beginner-friendly option. Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, two strength circuits, core circuit, and cardio + core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: multiple lunge variations, eccentric push-ups, various core exercises...
15m STANDING BODYWEIGHT TABATA
Beginner-friendly, quick bodyweight Tabata workout filmed in a hotel. Warm-up followed by three rounds of Tabata. All exercises are standing.
- Highlighted exercises: wall march, squats, curtsy lunge, standing side crunch
- Beginner, knee, and pregnancy friendly
Sweat score: 2/5
30m INTENSE KETTLEBELL HIIT
Join Ben, a master at kettlebells, in this advanced, full-body HIIT workout that was voted one of the most challenging workouts on LSTV. Class structure: warm-up, strength circuit, kettlebell swing circuit, two AMRAP rounds to finish.
- Highlighted exercises: pendulum lunge, kettlebell swings, s...