30m INTENSE KETTLEBELL HIIT
HIIT • 33m
Join Ben, a master at kettlebells, in this advanced, full-body HIIT workout that was voted one of the most challenging workouts on LSTV. Class structure: warm-up, strength circuit, kettlebell swing circuit, two AMRAP rounds to finish.
- Highlighted exercises: pendulum lunge, kettlebell swings, squat thruster, kettlebell cleans
- No jumping and pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
Equipment needed: kettlebells
Burn score: 5/5
Want more from Ben? Check out the following links:
Ben's IG: http://lesweat.tv/benIG
Ben's YouTube: http://lesweat.tv/benYT
Up Next in HIIT
45m SWEATY TABATA HIIT (DBs)
Voted as a top favorite by LSTV Members, get ready for an intermediate full-body HIIT class with Tabata rounds. Class structure: warm-up, strength circuit, cardio circuit, two Tabata rounds, and a ten-minute mobility session to finish the class.
- Highlighted exercises: chop, sprawls, runner's c...
15m EXTREME BODYWEIGHT TABATA
Advanced bodyweight HIIT. Warm-up followed by three Tabata rounds. Expect to move the entire time, and recovery sessions are active.
- Highlighted exercises: seal jacks, runner's crunch, lateral bound, high knees, sprawls
- No music
Equipment needed: shoes recommended
Sweat score: 5/5
40m ADVANCED FULL BODY HIIT (DBs)
Advanced full body HIIT class using dumbbells (10-20 lbs). Class structure: warm-up, two strength circuits, cardio circuit, core finisher, and stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: overhead press, tempo squat, single-leg skip, sprawl, kick thru, lizard walk
- Includes music
Equipment needed: dumbbe...