40m STRENGTHENING FULL BODY HIIT (DBs)
HIIT • 40m
Intermediate HIIT working using dumbbells (10-20lbs). Full body with minimal jumping and an emphasis on the upper body and shoulders. Class structure: warm-up, three strength circuits, bodyweight cardio finisher, and stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: single-arm squat thruster, lateral bounds, reverse tabletop, floor press + leg lower, push-ups
- Pregnancy friendly (modify jumping, core, and mat exercises as needed)
- Includes music
Equipment needed: dumbbells
Sweat score: 4/5
Up Next in HIIT
40m MOTIVATING FULL BODY HIIT (DB/KB)
Intermediate full body HIIT workout using dumbbells and kettlebells (15-35 lbs). Warm-up followed by five circuits of full body conditioning exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: sumo squat, in-out single-leg skip, curtsy lunge, floor press
- Pregnancy-friendly (modify core and jumping exercise as...
60m KILLER FULL BODY HIIT (DB/KB)
Advanced, hour-long, full-body HIIT class using resistance bands and weights (10-35lbs). Class structure: warm-up, core activation, bands activation, two AMRAP circuits, two cardio circuits, core finisher, and stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: dumbbell snatch, sumo squat, jump squat, quick feet,...
15m HEART-PUMPING BODYWEIGHT HIIT
Intermediate full-body HIIT class using bodyweight only. Includes two sets of exercises completed for two rounds each. Shoes are recommended.
- Highlighted exercises: jump squats, mountain climbers, push-ups
- No music
Burn score: 3/5