25m ESSENTIAL KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
KETTLEBELLS • 26m
Intermediate full body strength workout using kettlebells (18-35lbs). Class structure: warm-up, two strength sets, and core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: kettlebell swing, squat thruster, farmer's carry
- No jumping and pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
- Inclues music
Equipment needed: kettlebells (or dumbbells)
Strength score: 4/5
Up Next in KETTLEBELLS
25m LOW-IMPACT KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Are you new to kettlebells? This beginner-friendly strength workout using kettlebells (18-25lbs) is a great place to start. Class structure: warm-up, two strength circuits, and a core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge + 1/2 clean, goblet march, 1/2 get-up
- No jumping, beginner, a...
30m EMPOWERING KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Full body strength workout using kettlebells (18-35 lbs). Warm-up followed by three circuits of strength exercises using kettlebells. This workout can be done with dumbbells using slight modifications.
- Highlighted exercises: KB swings, KB rows + cleans, KB SLDLs
- No jumping and low-impact
30m FULL BODY CARDIO BURN (DB/KBs)
A Le Sweat Fam favorite workout class! Total body cardio workout using dumbbells and kettlebells (15-35 lbs). Warm-up, dynamic warm-up, strength set, killer cardio finisher, and a cool-down stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge + skip, kettlebell swings, 1/2 kneeling get-up, kick thru