30m EMPOWERING KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
KETTLEBELLS • 32m
Full body strength workout using kettlebells (18-35 lbs). Warm-up followed by three circuits of strength exercises using kettlebells. This workout can be done with dumbbells using slight modifications.
- Highlighted exercises: KB swings, KB rows + cleans, KB SLDLs
- No jumping and low-impact
- Includes music
Equipment needed: kettlebells
Strength score: 4/5
Up Next in KETTLEBELLS
30m FULL BODY CARDIO BURN (DB/KBs)
A Le Sweat Fam favorite workout class! Total body cardio workout using dumbbells and kettlebells (15-35 lbs). Warm-up, dynamic warm-up, strength set, killer cardio finisher, and a cool-down stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge + skip, kettlebell swings, 1/2 kneeling get-up, kick thru
50m SOLID FULL BODY HIIT (HEAVY WEIGHTS)
Intermediate, full body, strengthening HIIT workout using heavy weights (15-50lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, three strengthening circuits, one cardio circuit, and a cool-down stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: staggered squat, lateral bounds, push press, speedbag, lateral lunge
20m QUICK & EFFICIENT STRENGTH (DB/KBs)
Intermediate, full body strength workout using weights (10-25lbs). Class structure: mobilizing warm-up, three strength sets completed for two rounds each, and a bodyweight Tabata finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: plank dumbbell pull-through, dumbbell suitcase swing, goblet squat, sprawl, kick-t...