30m TABATA BLAST (DB/KBs)
KETTLEBELLS • 31m
Intermediate full-body Tabata HIIT workout using bodyweight and weights (10-25 lbs). Quick warm-up followed by six Tabata rounds (four-minute sets of 20 seconds of work + 10 seconds of recovery).
- Highlighted exercises: squat jump, reverse table-top, DB/KB swings
- No music
Equipment needed: dumbbells or kettlebells
Burn score 3/5
Tabata is 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of recovery (4 minutes total).
Up Next in KETTLEBELLS
20m POWERFUL FULL BODY STRENGTH (KBs)
Intermediate, full body strength workout using kettlebells or dumbbells (18-25lbs). Two strength circuits and a bodyweight cardio finisher. All circuits completed three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: goblet squat, single-arm row, push-ups, split squat, sprawls, lateral bounds
- Great work...
40m NO-JUMPING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB...
Intermediate, full body strength workout using dumbbells and kettlebells (10-35 lbs). Class structure: warm-up, five strength sets, cardio finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse pull-thru, squat thruster, sumo deadlift, crab toe-touch, butterfly sit-up
- Pregnancy-friendly (modify core exer...
30m ESSENTIAL KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Beginner to Intermediate kettlebell strength workout. Warm-up, strength set, and a six-minute AMRAP finisher.
- Highlighted kettlebell exercises: clean, deadlift, racked squat
- No music
Strength score: 4/5
Want more from Ben?
Ben's IG: h...