Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
What to expect:
- No "ground" exercises
- Perfect to do in a hotel or small space
Equipment needed: chair and a wall
Beginner-friendly lower body workout using bodyweight and a box. Class structure: three circuits of knee strengthening exercises completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: step-up, straight leg lift, hip extensions (no squats or lunges!)
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy-friend...
Beginner-friendly strength workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up followed by three circuits of knee-strengthening exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: clamshell, squat, "clock" drill, deadlift
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly
- Includes music
Equipment needed: r...
It is recommended to do this hamstring mobility every other day for maximum results.
Equipment needed: chair or bench
James Chung, CSCS: James is a Doctor of Physical Therapy student, rehabilitation and strength training specialist, and certified Kinstretch™ Mobility instructor in New York C...