15m STANDING BODYWEIGHT TABATA
KNEE FRIENDLY • 15m
Beginner-friendly, quick bodyweight Tabata workout filmed in a hotel. Warm-up followed by three rounds of Tabata. All exercises are standing.
- Highlighted exercises: wall march, squats, curtsy lunge, standing side crunch
- Beginner, knee, and pregnancy friendly
Sweat score: 2/5
Tabata is 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of recovery (4 minutes total).
Up Next in KNEE FRIENDLY
10m GENTLE BODYWEIGHT CARDIO
Beginner-friendly, bodyweight strength and cardio workout. Three circuits of exercises completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: shoulder-elevated hip raise, wall push-ups, hands-elevated plank rows
- Low-impact and pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
- No music
20m GENTLE LOWER BODY STRENGTH (BODYW...
Beginner-friendly lower body workout using bodyweight and a box. Class structure: three circuits of knee strengthening exercises completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: step-up, straight leg lift, hip extensions (no squats or lunges!)
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy-friend...
20m KNEE-STRENGTHENING WORKOUT (BANDS)
Beginner-friendly strength workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up followed by three circuits of knee-strengthening exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: clamshell, squat, "clock" drill, deadlift
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly
- Includes music
Equipment needed: r...