GET 25% OFF YOUR FIRST 3 MONTHS!
Limited time - use promo code: LENEWYEAR2023 at checkout
Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
Intermediate yoga for athletes class focused on building hip stability and knee strength. Minimal chaturanga flows, but plenty of downward-facing dogs.
Equipment needed: yoga blocks (optional)
Quick bodyweight Tabata workout filmed in a hotel. Warm-up followed by three rounds of Tabata. All exercises are standing.
- Highlighted exercises: wall march, squats, curtsy lunge, standing side crunch
- Beginner, knee, and pregnancy friendly
- No music
Equipment needed: none
Sweat score: 2/...
Beginner-friendly, bodyweight strength and cardio workout. Three circuits of exercises completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: shoulder-elevated hip raise, wall push-ups, hands-elevated plank rows
- Low-impact and pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
- No music
Beginner-friendly lower body workout using bodyweight and a box. Class structure: three circuits of knee strengthening exercises completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: step-up, straight leg lift, hip extensions (no squats or lunges!)
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy-friend...