Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
Standing exercises only, beginner-friendly, lower body burner using an elevated surface. Two circuits of exercises repeated two rounds each.
Equipment needed: elevated surface
Strength score: 2/5
Intermediate full body strength workout using kettlebells (18-35lbs). Class structure: warm-up, two strength sets, and core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: kettlebell swing, squat thruster, farmer's carry
- No jumping and pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
- Inclues music
Leg day workout with a total body focus using dumbbells (10-15 lbs). Warm-up followed by three leg circuits. The final leg circuit is a Le Sweat Fam favorite!
- Highlighted exercises: ground get-up, iso split squats, goblet march
- Low impact, beginner and pregnancy friendly
- No music
Beginner-friendly booty strength workout that doubles as a hip mobility class. Class structure includes four circuits, including: warm-up, booty, mobility, and strength.
- Highlighted exercises: split squat, prone hip extension, clamshell abduction, kneeling-to-1/2-kneeling
- Knee-friendly, beg...