20m BURNING BODYWEIGHT CORE
NO JUMPING • 17m
Beginner-friendly strength workout targeting the core using bodyweight only. Warm-up followed by two circuits of exercises completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: heel drops, curtsy lunge, triple-triple, squat + kick
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
- Includes music
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in NO JUMPING
20m TONING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Intermediate, full body strength workout using dumbbells (5-10lbs). Warm-up followed by three strength circuits completed two times each.
- Highlighted exercises: sumo deadlift, push press, renegade row, DB pull thru + back fly
- Low impact and no jumping
- No music
Equipment needed: dumbbells
30m KILLER FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Challenging full-body strength workout using dumbbells (5-10lbs). Bodyweight warm-up followed by two strength circuits. Ends with a bodyweight core finisher and a cool-down stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: dumbbell swing, RDLs, standing cross-body abs, tricep dips
- Low-impact and no jumping
20m EMPOWERING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Intermediate full-body strength workout using bodyweight and dumbbells (10-15 lbs). No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed). Great for runners and cyclists.
- (2) strength sets, including isometric holds
- bodyweight core finisher