20m LOW-IMPACT STRENGTH (HEAVY WEIGHTS)
NO JUMPING • 22m
Beginner-friendly, no-jumping, full-body strength workout using medium to heavy weights (15-25 lbs). Warm-up, two sets of exercises completed for two rounds, plus a sweaty ground get-up finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: ground get-up, weighted leg lowers, suitcase squat
- Beginner and pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
Strength score 3/5
Up Next in NO JUMPING
30m LOW-IMPACT FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Beginner-friendly, strength workout with minimal jumping using dumbbells (5-10 lbs). Class structure: mat warm-up + dynamic warm-up, two standing strength sets, abs on the mat finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: around-the-world, side plank, triceps extensions, kneeling get-up
- No-jumping, begin...
20m NO-JUMPING KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Intermediate, full-body strength workout using kettlebells (18-30lbs). Class structure: warm-up followed by three circuits completed two times each. Begin standing before moving down to the mat for the final round.
- Highlighted exercises: dead stop kettlebell swing, lying triceps extensions, si...
40m HARDCORE DROP SET STRENGTH (DBs)
Advanced, full-body strength workout using dumbbells (10-20 lbs). Class structure: warm-up, abs, and upper and lower body drop sets.
- Highlighted exercises: triceps extension, lateral lunge. bicep curl, hollow body hold
- No jumping
Strength score: 5/5