20m GET STRONGER (BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH)
[BUY] 20 UNDER 20 • 18m
Get stronger with this bodyweight strength workout. Warm-up followed by two strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: iso split squat, split squat, hollow hold
- Recommended for runners and cyclists
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
- Includes music
Equipment needed: elevated surface
Strength score: 4/5
Up Next in [BUY] 20 UNDER 20
15m EXTREME BODYWEIGHT TABATA
Advanced bodyweight HIIT. Warm-up followed by three Tabata rounds. Expect to move the entire time, and recovery sessions are active.
- Highlighted exercises: seal jacks, runner's crunch, lateral bound, high knees, sprawls
- No music
Equipment needed: shoes recommended
Sweat score: 5/5
15m GENTLE BODYWEIGHT BOOTY
Ease back into exercise with this beginner-friendly booty strength workout using zero equipment. Two circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: quadruped extension, frogger bridge, leg lowers
- Low-impact, knee-friendly, and pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
- No music
20m BURNING BODYWEIGHT CORE
Beginner-friendly strength workout targeting the core using bodyweight only. Warm-up followed by two circuits of exercises completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: heel drops, curtsy lunge, triple-triple, squat + kick
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core ...