WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
15m ELEVATED BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH
Beginner-friendly, full-body strength workout using an elevated surface (bench). Three circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: elevated push-up, knee-lift, single-leg deadlift
- Beginner-friendly, no jumping, pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
Equipment needed: elevated surface
Strength score: 2/5
Up Next in 1ST TRIMESTER
20m NO-JUMPING KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Intermediate, full-body strength workout using kettlebells (18-30lbs). Class structure: warm-up followed by three circuits completed two times each. Begin standing before moving down to the mat for the final round.
- Highlighted exercises: dead stop kettlebell swing, lying triceps extensions, si...
30m PROGRESSIVE FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Beginner-friendly, full-body strength workout using medium-to-heavy dumbbells (10-20lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, strength circuit, and abs finisher. The strength set is designed to use heavier weights each round (three rounds total).
- Highlighted exercises: low-lunge + row, ...
15m BURNING BODYWEIGHT THIGHS & HAMST...
Beginner-friendly and low-impact lower body workout. Six efficient exercises targeting the hamstrings and thighs completed two times.
- Highlighted exercises: rainbows, sumo lean, reverse lunge, squat
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy friendly
Strength score: 3/5