WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
15m STANDING BODYWEIGHT TABATA
Beginner-friendly, quick bodyweight Tabata workout filmed in a hotel. Warm-up followed by three rounds of Tabata. All exercises are standing.
- Highlighted exercises: wall march, squats, curtsy lunge, standing side crunch
- Beginner, knee, and pregnancy friendly
Sweat score: 2/5
Tabata is 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of recovery (4 minutes total).
Up Next in 1ST TRIMESTER
10m GENTLE BODYWEIGHT CARDIO
Beginner-friendly, bodyweight strength and cardio workout. Three circuits of exercises completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: shoulder-elevated hip raise, wall push-ups, hands-elevated plank rows
- Low-impact and pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
- No music
2 ESSENTIAL PRENATAL EXERCISES
This is a quick training tip for future mamas. If you are expecting, it is recommended to start incorporating these exercises into your workout routines.
20m KNEE-STRENGTHENING WORKOUT (BANDS)
Beginner-friendly strength workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up followed by three circuits of knee-strengthening exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: clamshell, squat, "clock" drill, deadlift
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly
- Includes music
Equipment needed: r...