WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
15m SOOTHING LOWER BACK MOBILITY
Easy-going lower back strengthening and stretch class. Class structure: mobility, strength, stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: hip mobility exercises, side-lying clamshell abduction, lizard stretch
- No music
Equipment needed: none
Up Next in 1ST TRIMESTER
15m STANDING BODYWEIGHT TABATA
Beginner-friendly, quick bodyweight Tabata workout filmed in a hotel. Warm-up followed by three rounds of Tabata. All exercises are standing.
- Highlighted exercises: wall march, squats, curtsy lunge, standing side crunch
- Beginner, knee, and pregnancy friendly
Sweat score: 2/5
10m GENTLE BODYWEIGHT CARDIO
Beginner-friendly, bodyweight strength and cardio workout. Three circuits of exercises completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: shoulder-elevated hip raise, wall push-ups, hands-elevated plank rows
- Low-impact and pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
- No music
2 ESSENTIAL PRENATAL EXERCISES
This is a quick training tip for future mamas. If you are expecting, it is recommended to start incorporating these exercises into your workout routines.