WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
20m GET STRONGER (BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH)
Get stronger with this bodyweight strength workout. Warm-up followed by two strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: iso split squat, split squat, hollow hold
- Recommended for runners and cyclists
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
- Includes music
Equipment needed: elevated surface
Strength score: 4/5
Up Next in 1ST TRIMESTER
30m ENERGY-BOOSTING CARDIO (DBs)
Intermediate full body cardio and core workout using dumbbells (10 lbs). Warm-up followed by two cardio sets repeated three times each. Bodyweight abs finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: 1/2 kneeling get-up, sprawls, 1/4 get-up, bear plank + knee tap
- Pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as...
20m GET STRONGER ABS (DBs)
Quick core and abs strength workout using dumbbells (5-10lbs). Warm-up followed by three circuits of core strengthening exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: chop/lift, 1/4 get-up, weighted side plank, dead bug
- No jumping, knee-friendly, and can be modified for pregnancy
- Music included
20m BURNING BODYWEIGHT CORE
Beginner-friendly strength workout targeting the core using bodyweight only. Warm-up followed by two circuits of exercises completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: heel drops, curtsy lunge, triple-triple, squat + kick
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core ...