WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
20m LOW-IMPACT BOOTY & THIGHS
No jumping, lower body strength workout using mostly bodyweight (one exercise with 10lb dumbbells). Class structure: standing warm-up and two strength circuits completed two times each.
- Highlighted exercises: isometric split squat, clamshell abduction, single-leg hip raises, sumo lean
- No jumping and pregnancy-friendly
- Includes music
Equipment needed: dumbbells (optional)
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in 1ST TRIMESTER
20m ENERGIZING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
STRENGTH SCORE: 3/5
ABOUT: Beginner-friendly, full body, strength workout using dumbbells (15 lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
HIGHLIGHTED EXERCISES: overhead carry, sumo deadlift, overhead press, iso split squat, bear crawl
20m BASELINE FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB/KBs)
Beginner-friendly, strength workout using an elevated surface and weights (15-30lbs). Class structure: three sets of strength circuits repeated for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge, goblet squat, bear crawl, elevated push-up
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly (...
20m SLOW & CONTROLLED STRENGTH (DBs)
Full body, beginner-friendly strength workout using dumbbells (10-20lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits repeated two times each.
- Highlighted exercises: box/chair squat, split-stance deadlift, side plank extensions, crunch combo
- No jumping, low impact, beginner, and pregnancy-frien...