WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
25m STRENGTHENING FULL BODY HIIT (DBs)
Full-body HIIT workout using dumbbells (10-15lbs). Quick warm-up followed by a fifteen-minute strength EMOM (every minute on the minute) set. Class ends with a bodyweight mat finisher.
What to expect:
- Highlighted exercises: DB Snatch, leg lowers, wall press (back exercise)
- No jumping
- Pregnancy friendly (modify mat exercises)
- Includes music
Equipment needed: dumbbells
Burn score 4/5
Up Next in 1ST TRIMESTER
20m EMPOWERING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Intermediate full-body strength workout using bodyweight and dumbbells (10-15 lbs). No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed). Great for runners and cyclists.
- (2) strength sets, including isometric holds
- bodyweight core finisher
30m KNEE-STRENGTHENING BODYWEIGHT WOR...
Low-impact, knee-strengthening workout, using bodyweight only. Class structure: mobility warm-up, three strength circuits all completed three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: wall sit, isometric split squat, hip raises, curtsy squat
- No-jumping, pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
30m EMPOWERING KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Full body strength workout using kettlebells (18-35 lbs). Warm-up followed by three circuits of strength exercises using kettlebells. This workout can be done with dumbbells using slight modifications.
- Highlighted exercises: KB swings, KB rows + cleans, KB SLDLs
- No jumping and low-impact