WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
30m NO JUMPING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Full body strength workout using dumbbells (10 lbs). Warm-up followed by four strength circuits.
- Highlighted exercises: DB swing, plank row + knee drive, knee driver, squat
- No jumping
- Pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises)
Equipment needed: dumbbells
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in 1ST TRIMESTER
10m EASY UPPER BODY (BANDS)
Beginner-friendly arm workout using resistance bands. Quick mobility warm-up into six upper body bands exercises. Cool down stretch included.
- Highlighted exercises: tricep kick backs, bicep curls, rows
- No jumping, beginner and pregnancy-friendly
- No music
Equipment needed: resistance bands...
30m KILLER FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Challenging full-body strength workout using dumbbells (5-10lbs). Bodyweight warm-up followed by two strength circuits. Ends with a bodyweight core finisher and a cool-down stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: dumbbell swing, RDLs, standing cross-body abs, tricep dips
- Low-impact and no jumping
30m ESSENTIAL FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB/...
SWEAT SCORE: 4/5
ABOUT: Full-body strength workout using weights (10-25 lbs). Quick warm-up, one strength set completed 3x, and a plank series finisher.
HIGHLIGHTED EXERCISES: isometric holds, split squat, overhead press, bent-over row
OTHER: Low-impact and pregnancy-friendly ...