WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
30m INTENSE KETTLEBELL HIIT
Join Ben, a master at kettlebells, in this advanced, full-body HIIT workout that was voted one of the most challenging workouts on LSTV. Class structure: warm-up, strength circuit, kettlebell swing circuit, two AMRAP rounds to finish.
- Highlighted exercises: pendulum lunge, kettlebell swings, squat thruster, kettlebell cleans
- No jumping and pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
Equipment needed: kettlebells
Burn score: 5/5
Want more from Ben? Check out the following links:
Ben's IG: http://lesweat.tv/benIG
Ben's YouTube: http://lesweat.tv/benYT
Up Next in 1ST TRIMESTER
10m GENTLE BOOTY BURN (BANDS)
Beginner-friendly, strengthening legs & booty workout using bodyweight and resistance bands. No repeating exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: lateral step, monster walk, clamshell, single-leg hip raise
- No-jumping and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
Equipment needed: resis...
20m LOW-IMPACT BOOTY & THIGHS
No jumping, lower body strength workout using mostly bodyweight (one exercise with 10lb dumbbells). Class structure: standing warm-up and two strength circuits completed two times each.
- Highlighted exercises: isometric split squat, clamshell abduction, single-leg hip raises, sumo lean
- No jum...
20m ENERGIZING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
STRENGTH SCORE: 3/5
ABOUT: Beginner-friendly, full body, strength workout using dumbbells (15 lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
HIGHLIGHTED EXERCISES: overhead carry, sumo deadlift, overhead press, iso split squat, bear crawl