WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
35m EASE-BACK-IN FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Beginner-friendly, full-body strength workout using a box and dumbbells (10-15lbs). Five sets of exercises completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: box step-up, single-leg box get-up, dumbbell swing, squat+curl+press
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy friendly
- Includes music
Equipment needed: dumbbells and elevated surface
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in 1ST TRIMESTER
25m LOW-IMPACT STRENGTH (DBs)
Ease back in to exercise with this low-impact, full-body strength workout using dumbbells (5-20lbs). Warm-up followed by three circuits of strengthening exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: lift/chop, standing side crunch, lateral squat, sumo deadlift, elevated push-up
- No jumping, beginner, an...
10m STRENGTHENING HIP MOBILITY
Hip-focused mobility and stretch class will help you build the space and strength to deepen your squats.
- Highlighted exercises: side-lying hip CARs, tempo squat, sumo lean
Intensity score: 4/5
20m GENTLE LOWER BODY STRENGTH (BODYW...
Beginner-friendly lower body workout using bodyweight and a box. Class structure: three circuits of knee strengthening exercises completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: step-up, straight leg lift, hip extensions (no squats or lunges!)
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy-friend...