WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
20m BODYWEIGHT BOOTY STRENGTH
Beginner-friendly booty strength workout that doubles as a hip mobility class. Class structure includes four circuits, including: warm-up, booty, mobility, and strength.
- Highlighted exercises: split squat, prone hip extension, clamshell abduction, kneeling-to-1/2-kneeling
- Knee-friendly, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify as needed)
- No music
Strength score: 2/5
Up Next in 2ND TRIMESTER
25m LOW-IMPACT KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Are you new to kettlebells? This beginner-friendly strength workout using kettlebells (18-25lbs) is a great place to start. Class structure: warm-up, two strength circuits, and a core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge + 1/2 clean, goblet march, 1/2 get-up
- No jumping, beginner, a...
40m LOW-IMPACT BODYWEIGHT HIIT
Intermediate bodyweight HIIT class that can easily be modified to a beginner-friendly option. Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, two strength circuits, core circuit, and cardio + core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: multiple lunge variations, eccentric push-ups, various core exercises...
35m ENERGIZING FULL BODY STRENGTH (BA...
Intermediate full body strength workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up, three strength circuits, and a core circuit all completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: - standing abduction, squats, push-up reach, lateral bounds
- Beginner and pregnancy-friendly (modi...