WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
25m BURNING LOWER BODY STRENGTH (BANDS)
Beginner-friendly, lower body strengthening workout using resistance bands. Class structure: mat mobility warm-up, standing circuit, mat circuit, strength circuit. All circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: clamshells, banded walks, isometric split squats
- No jumping, knee-friendly, and pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
- Good for runners and cyclists
- Includes music
Equipment needed: resistance bands
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in 2ND TRIMESTER
35m YOGA FOR HAPPY HIPS (WITH BANDS)
Soothing yoga flow with resistance bands for added strength. Class structure: standing resistance bands exercise, balance leg exercises, yoga flow with sun salutations and a warrior series, soothing hip stretches to end.
- Highlighted stretches/poses: couch stretch (for hip flexors), single-leg ...
40m EMPOWERING STRENGTH (HEAVY WEIGHTS)
Intermediate, full body strength workout using heavy weights (15-50lbs). Class structure: warm-up, bodyweight dynamic warm-up, two AMRAPs, core finisher, and a cool-down stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: sumo deadlift, tall-kneeling get-up, halo + reverse lunge, single-arm sit-up
- No jumping, p...
40m NO-JUMPING FULL BODY STRENGTH (HE...
Intermediate, full body strength workout using heavy weights (15-35lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic bodyweight warm-up, strength circuit, AMRAP circuit, step-box circuit, bodyweight core finisher, and cooldown stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: step-ups, kettlebell swings, sumo deadlift, s...