WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
25m LOW-IMPACT KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Are you new to kettlebells? This beginner-friendly strength workout using kettlebells (18-25lbs) is a great place to start. Class structure: warm-up, two strength circuits, and a core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge + 1/2 clean, goblet march, 1/2 get-up
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
- Inclues music
Equipment needed: kettlebells or dumbbells
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in 3RD TRIMESTER
40m LOW-IMPACT BODYWEIGHT HIIT
Intermediate bodyweight HIIT class that can easily be modified to a beginner-friendly option. Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, two strength circuits, core circuit, and cardio + core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: multiple lunge variations, eccentric push-ups, various core exercises...
35m ENERGIZING FULL BODY STRENGTH (BA...
Intermediate full body strength workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up, three strength circuits, and a core circuit all completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: - standing abduction, squats, push-up reach, lateral bounds
- Beginner and pregnancy-friendly (modi...
25m ENERGIZING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB...
Beginner-friendly full-body strength workout using dumbbells or kettlebells (10-20lbs). Class structure: dynamic warm-up, two progressive strength sets repeated three times each, and low-impact core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: single-leg deadlift, squat thruster, plank spiders
- No jumpin...