WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
40m FULL BODY HIIT BURN (DBs)
SWEAT SCORE: 4/5
ABOUT: Killer full body HIIT workout combining strength, cardio, and HIIT using dumbbells (15-20 lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, strength, cardio, and bodyweight HIIT finisher.
HIGHLIGHTED EXERCISES: Isometric holds, sprawl, jump squat, single-leg hop
OTHER: Pregnancy friendly (modify core and jumping exercises as needed), includes music
Up Next in 3RD TRIMESTER
40m FULL BODY CARDIO BURN (BANDS)
Intermediate, full-body cardio workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up, three circuits with resistance bands, core finisher, and stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: single-leg-deadlift, standing abduction, butterfly sit-ups, quick feet, star crunch
- Pregnancy-friendly (modify cor...
20m LOW-IMPACT BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH
Low-impact and beginner-friendly strength workout using bodyweight only. Warm-up followed by two strength circuits completed for three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: squat, bodyweight plank row, push-up release, bicycles
- Includes music
Equipment needed: none
Strength score: 3/5
20m GET STRONGER (BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH)
Get stronger with this bodyweight strength workout. Warm-up followed by two strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: iso split squat, split squat, hollow hold
- Recommended for runners and cyclists
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core exer...