WORKOUTS FOR PREGNANCY
12m ENERGIZING STRENGTH & STRETCH (BODYWEIGHT)
Energizing bodyweight strength and stretch workout using a chair and a wall. Mobility warm-up, two strength circuits, followed by a total body stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: wall push-ups, good morning, wall side crunch
- No music
Equipment needed: elevated surface and a wall
Up Next in POSTPARTUM
15m STANDING BODYWEIGHT LEGS
Standing exercises only, beginner-friendly, lower body burner using an elevated surface. Two circuits of exercises repeated two rounds each.
Equipment needed: elevated surface
Strength score: 2/5
25m ESSENTIAL KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Intermediate full body strength workout using kettlebells (18-35lbs). Class structure: warm-up, two strength sets, and core finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: kettlebell swing, squat thruster, farmer's carry
- No jumping and pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
- Inclues music
15m ENERGIZING LOWER BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Leg day workout with a total body focus using dumbbells (10-15 lbs). Warm-up followed by three leg circuits. The final leg circuit is a Le Sweat Fam favorite!
- Highlighted exercises: ground get-up, iso split squats, goblet march
- Low impact, beginner and pregnancy friendly
- No music