[BUY] 21-DAY CHALLENGE: STRONGER [LEVEL 2]
ABOUT STRONGER BY LE SWEAT [LEVEL 2]
The ultimate, intermediate-level, 21-day guide to resistance training and weight training from home or the gym
[LSTV MEMBERS: This class is included in your membership.]
TOP 4 TAKEAWAYS
💪 build total-body strength in 21 days
🔑 increase confidence at the gym
📋 learn how to apply progressive overload in workouts
⚡️ create the habit of consistency
WHAT TO EXPECT
This program includes a science-backed, progressive overload approach to resistance training. This means using bodyweight, free weights, and elevation changes to increase total body strength and enhance functional movement.
Dumbbells or kettlebells and an elevated surface
✅ 3 follow-along, at-home strength workouts (20-25 minutes each)
✅ 21-day gym guide, including progressive overload
✅ 21-day workout calendar
✅ Access to the private Le Sweat TV community
HOW TO GET STARTED
Note: This is an intermediate-level challenge. We recommend beginning with Stronger Level 1 (https://tv.le-sweat.com/stronger-level-1)
1. Read through 'Additional Info: Stronger by Le Sweat' for an introduction, recommendations, and FAQs to this program.
2. Download or print the follow-along calendar(s) and start moving with Day 01 (20m Empowering Full Body Strength)!
(Download or print calendars below)
3. Note: all the exercises in the gym guide are the same as in the follow-along videos. We recommend reviewing the follow-along videos if any exercises on the gym guide are unknown.
Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook Group for tips and motivation from your #LSTVFam!
If you have any more questions, we would love to hear from you!
20m EMPOWERING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB/KBs)
Intermediate, full body strength workout using weights and an elevated surface (15-20lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: seated row, seated good morning, isometric split squat + dumbbells, shoulders-elevated pull-over, push-up
- No m...
25m LEVEL-UP FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB/KBs)
Intermediate, full body strength workout using an elevated surface and weights (15-30lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: lateral step-up, feet-elevated plank, shoulders-elevated chest press, side plank with rotation
- No music
25m STABILIZING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Intermediate, full body strength workout using dumbbells and an elevated surface (optional). Class structure: three strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
Highlighted exercises: curtsy lunge + single leg deadlift, tall-kneeling overhead press, dumbbell drag
Equipment needed: elevated ...
21-DAY GYM GUIDE [STRONGER LEVEL 2]
AT-HOME CALENDAR [STRONGER LEVEL 2]
ADDITIONAL INFO [STRONGER BY LE SWEAT]