Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
Here is your upper body-focused routine that only takes a few minutes of your day. Pair it with your run or do it on its own. We recommend doing this routine anywhere from 2-3 times a week.
Equipment needed: dumbbells.
Quick full body strength workout using dumbbells. Five exercises completed two times thru.
- Highlighted exercises: DB swings, reverse lunge + OH press, push-up release
- No jumping and pregnancy friendly
- No music
Equipment needed: dumbbells
Strength score: 3/5
Challenging full body strength workout using dumbbells (5-10lbs). Bodyweight warm-up followed by two strength circuits. Ends with a bodyweight core finisher and a cool-down stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: dumbbell swing, RDLs, standing cross body abs, tricep dips
- Low-impact and no jumping
Intermediate full body strength workout using dumbbells (5-10lbs). Warm-up followed by three circuits.
- Highlighted exercises: sumo deadlift, push press, renegade row, DB pull thru + back fly
- Low impact and no jumping
- No music
Strength score: 4/5