15m ELEVATED BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH
STRENGTH • 14m
Beginner-friendly, full-body strength workout using an elevated surface (bench). Three circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: elevated push-up, knee-lift, single-leg deadlift
- Beginner-friendly, no jumping, pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
Equipment needed: elevated surface
Strength score: 2/5
Up Next in STRENGTH
20m NO-JUMPING KETTLEBELL STRENGTH
Intermediate, full-body strength workout using kettlebells (18-30lbs). Class structure: warm-up followed by three circuits completed two times each. Begin standing before moving down to the mat for the final round.
- Highlighted exercises: dead stop kettlebell swing, lying triceps extensions, si...
30m TONING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Intermediate, full-body strength workout using dumbbells (10-15 lbs). Class structure: warm-up, standing exercises, mat exercises, total body finisher.
- Highlighted exercises: chop + lift, double-dumbbell squat jump, clamshell abduction, quadruped push-up, quarter get-up
- Minimal jumping (only...
40m HARDCORE DROP SET STRENGTH (DBs)
Advanced, full-body strength workout using dumbbells (10-20 lbs). Class structure: warm-up, abs, and upper and lower body drop sets.
- Highlighted exercises: triceps extension, lateral lunge. bicep curl, hollow body hold
- No jumping
Strength score: 5/5