20m BASELINE FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB/KBs)
STRENGTH • 22m
Beginner-friendly, strength workout using an elevated surface and weights (15-30lbs). Class structure: three sets of strength circuits repeated for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge, goblet squat, bear crawl, elevated push-up
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
- No music
Equipment needed: dumbbells and elevated surface
Strength score: 2/5
Up Next in STRENGTH
20m COMPLETE FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Beginner-friendly, full body, strength workout using an elevated surface and weights (15-25 lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: feet-elevated hip raise, split squat, single-leg deadlift, sit-up
- No jumping
Equipment needed: dum...
20m SLOW & CONTROLLED STRENGTH (DBs)
Full body, beginner-friendly strength workout using dumbbells (10-20lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits repeated two times each.
- Highlighted exercises: box/chair squat, split-stance deadlift, side plank extensions, crunch combo
- No jumping, low impact, beginner, and pregnancy-frien...
25m BURNING LOWER BODY STRENGTH (BANDS)
Beginner-friendly, lower body strengthening workout using resistance bands. Class structure: mat mobility warm-up, standing circuit, mat circuit, strength circuit. All circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: clamshells, banded walks, isometric split squats
- No jumping, ...